Citibank / Home Depot

jimmiepoison

Came across this article. Warne makes good mounts, I guess they won't be getting any supplies from The Home Depot any time soon.

Link Removed

vote with your money and transfer your account to another bank and make sure they know why and spread the word to other gun owners to do the same. i cancelled my citi-bank card years ago for other reasons but the next time i get an offer from them i will tell them i refuse because of their policy on guns. nothing speaks louder on earth than money or lack thereoff. thanks for the information.

Thankfully there seems to be a Lowe's within a mile of every Home Depot around here. Home Depot lost my business a while ago anyway. Lowe's is always more organized and employees more helpful.

Lowe's is always more organized and employees more helpful.

Really? I can't stand the places, they NEVER have what I need to keep my crews working when they're short this or that and the staff there knows absolutly (sp?) nothing about the building industry IMHO/:angry:

I found an ACE hardware near my house. I don't know what their stance is on firearms, but they have been far more helpful and knowledgeable than any Home Depot or Lowes I've been to. They have a surprising amount of stuff in stock too. I thought being a smaller shop I might run into them not having what I need, but so far so good. Then again I don't build houses, but they seem to still believe in the concept of customer service.

GRNC (Grass Roots North Carolina) is building a forum to categorize NC businesses that are anti-Constitution.
Link Removed

PS- Home Depot in the Greensboro area has not yet posted. We'll see...

Citibank and BOA are just a few of my "never get a card" from banks. GE capital is next on my hit list. I've got some services with them that will be terminated once paid-off.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back