Christmas present for my gun toten girlfriend.

Blooze

I wanted to post something for the ladies to show a wonderful option for carrying if you like to purse carry. I purchased a gun purse from Gun Toten Mamas for my baby for Christmas. This purse is very nice looking and is excellent quality from top to bottom. You can't see it in the pictures but the compartment for the gun has a zipper on either side of lefties or crossdraw. Here are a few pictures.

1324342530319.jpg

1324342504226.jpg

1324342714353.jpg

1324342885838.jpg

I'm not posting this to start a debate on the merits of purse carry. A woman will carry how she is comfortable carrying. The straps on this are reinforced with steel cables to prevent slashing. I would rather my gf carry in a purse than not at all. It is designed to be carried over the shoulder to prevent snatching

Agreed a gun is better than no gun and I believe that if she is aware which sounds like she is if she carries. Chances of someone getting her purse could be very slim if she pays attention to detail and doesn’t leave it in a vulnerable position and with a gun in it I would think she wouldn’t. You watch most people when they walk down the street they are clueless to their surroundings especially with iphones, smart phones etc. How many times do you see a person walking down the street eyes glued to their cell not knowing their surroundings? We live in a world that you need to be aware of everything around you. Purse or no purse if you are not paying attention you’re looking for trouble and if that is the best and most comfortable way for her then so be it. Nice job

Agreed a gun is better than no gun and I believe that if she is aware which sounds like she is if she carries. Chances of someone getting her purse could be very slim if she pays attention to detail and doesn’t leave it in a vulnerable position and with a gun in it I would think she wouldn’t. You watch most people when they walk down the street they are clueless to their surroundings especially with iphones, smart phones etc. How many times do you see a person walking down the street eyes glued to their cell not knowing their surroundings? We live in a world that you need to be aware of everything around you. Purse or no purse if you are not paying attention you’re looking for trouble and if that is the best and most comfortable way for her then so be it. Nice job

Exactly and thank you for your post. Self defense is 90% situational awareness and 10% what gear you use. If you are unaware of your surroundings it makes no difference what weapon you carry or where you carry it. My GF doesn't like direct holster carry even though I've pointed out the advantages of it. She is comfortable with purse carry so I let it be instead of pushing the issue and turning her off from carrying at all. I'm a combat veteran and I've taught her to shoot properly. We go to the range at least twice a month and train with various self defense drills at varying ranges. She can shoot the hair off a gnats ass at thirty feet and I certainly wouldn't consider snatching her purse.

First thanks for your service we wouldn't be here if it weren't for the brave men and women of the armed forces.
No problem for the thumbs up I believe in education and securing my family members with what it takes to defend them. Believe me I wish I had your problem of having to get my wife a purse instead of a holster but, my wife wants nothing to do with it so, I understand where you’re coming from.

First thanks for your service we wouldn't be here if it weren't for the brave men and women of the armed forces.
No problem for the thumbs up I believe in education and securing my family members with what it takes to defend them. Believe me I wish I had your problem of having to get my wife a purse instead of a holster but, my wife wants nothing to do with it so, I understand where you’re coming from.

No need for thanks. I can't say it was always a pleasure serving but it was always an honor.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back