CHP ready to pickup!

wmodavis

Wow! Much quicker than I thought and speedier than they estimated. Turned in application June 5th 9AM at Douglas County Sheriff's office and just received notification via phone that it is ready to pick up. Approx 2 1/2 weeks. Actually won't get it for another week or so cuz we're heading for NYC for a week and don't think it would help me there. Harlem may have an exception. Ya think?

Good going DC Sheriff's Office. When I thanked him for the early birthday gift he said "You see good guys finish first".

ha very good and well
congrats and be safe out there
i'm still waiting on mine but it's all good just gives me more time to practice and develop tactical skills although i'd still feel confident and comfortable if i got it mine already to carry .......

That is great. Sorry you have to go to a place where you can't even carry. Enjoy your trip.

Just got back today from NYC and picked up the CHP. Then with that in hand I had what I needed to complete the Utah application so got that in the mail. Don't know if they will be as prompt but we'll see.

Chp

Just got back today from NYC and picked up the CHP. Then with that in hand I had what I needed to complete the Utah application so got that in the mail. Don't know if they will be as prompt but we'll see.

Send off for AZ will get you NV too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back