Chick Thigh Holster!!

Riverkilt

Yup, sadly closed. They were out of Washington State. Here's a picture of the double thigh rig for my S&W 642s to wear under my kilt.

SW642sChickholsterunderkiltthighrigs.jpg

It does feel "unusual" but its handy and in a really good position for a draw when seated in a car.

And I'm thinking about...maybe....cutting the holsters free to use as a pocket holster, IWB holster, or maybe just for safe transport when packed up.

Yrose

Riverkilt, do you mind if I share your photo? I have many a kilted friend as we all go to Renaissance fairs. Would love to give a few a good carry idea.

Riverkilt

Sure, help yourself....but I've never been to a Ren Faire that allowed heat - they even "peace tie" the swords etc....so guessing you mean kilted and heeled at other ties.

Yrose

Thanks RiverKilt, not for when we are at fair. Many of my friends wear them on a regular bases in everyday life.

Idahomom

Just an update....Desantis Holsters is now offering their 'Thigh High' concealed holster that looks very similar to the Chick Holster discussed in this thread. I am really taking a look at carrying this way. It really does offer a great carry option in a dress!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlynn610