Chicago murder rate for 2016

AlphaKoncepts

The homicide rate in Chicago took a drastic rise in 2016, where it rose by 286 homicides since 2015 (509 homicides in 2015 and 460 in 2014). The total number of homicides in Chicago in 2016 are 795.

Link Removed

83e4933c552488b94dd01e0b6b496a13.jpg

We don't have the strictest gun laws in the nation, we are a shall issue state and can buy most stuff. If you want an AR-15 or a CCL you can buy one in IL, even Chicago residents can buy them. The population of Cook County is second only to LA county and is a smaller county geographically, so there's a lot of people in a small area. Most of the crime is on the near south side, and that is where Chicago police are really mistreated by the PD administration and the city of Chicago. The courts and correctional facilities are broken, and that adds to the problem.

We don't have the strictest gun laws in the nation, we are a shall issue state and can buy most stuff..

Ah..... yeah.... you keep on telling that to yourself....

I lived in Chicago for twenty years... don't pass that bull shyte on me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We don't have the strictest gun laws in the nation, we are a shall issue state and can buy most stuff. If you want an AR-15 or a CCL you can buy one in IL, even Chicago residents can buy them. The population of Cook County is second only to LA county and is a smaller county geographically, so there's a lot of people in a small area. Most of the crime is on the near south side, and that is where Chicago police are really mistreated by the PD administration and the city of Chicago. The courts and correctional facilities are broken, and that adds to the problem.
AR15's and similar semi automatic rifles are absolutely not legal in Chicago. If you want I will link to the ordinance. Also "high capacity assault clips" are also illegal in Chicago.

However I do agree Chicago no longer has the strictest gun laws in the nation. That's is a throw back from the time when hand guns were banned and all rifles must have been registered. Pretty much the only thing legal a very short while ago was shot guns and bolt action rifles. So while Chicago probably no longer has the strictest gun laws in the nation, we are absolutely in the top 5 if not top 3.

You can always track the nation's #1 **** show at heyjackass.com.

Navy, according to our "friends" at the Violence Policy Center, there has been a total of 3 murders by concealed permit holders in the entire state of Illinois since August, 2015. Chicago alone had 717 murders with a firearm in 2016. Not that facts matter to liberal progressives anyway.

Apart from the AR-15 nonsense in your post (see Link Removed and Chicago's Assault Weapon's Ban), have you actually looked at the doors of Chicago businesses? They are posted and signs do have the force of law! As far as your Near South Side comment goes, that's wrong too. Here is the 2016 heat map:

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back