Cheaper than Dirt........BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Bill Amsden

I never have bought anything from CTD to date but I certainly check the site to compare prices from time to time. I was stunned and disgusted at what I saw today. These fools certainly won't get any of my money.

33 round stock Glock 17 mag......$189.00 (I bought this at my LGS two months ago for $49.00)
100 round box of Winchester White box .45 auto 230 gr FMJ ......$69.00 (I bought the same thing at GM for $49.00 two days ago)
1000 rounds of 9mm 115 gr FMJ Federal......$469.00 I believe it was ( Same thing at GM one week ago $249.00)
Factory Glock 17, 17rd mag.....$79.00........(MY LGS has the same thing for $39.00)

Just an example......I hope all of you have a little stash and can avoid doing business with this company. I understand supply and demand, prices go up. Not like this though, Boycott the SOB's...............

Eesh... that's just nasty gouging. At the moment, I'm currently still buying 5.56 for about $8/20rnds over at my LGS/Range. They have a two box max for range use... but they don't say you have to use ALL of your bullets at the range. >_>

I buy my two boxes, shoot one, and take the other home. =D

Lucky gunner is still pretty fair. New stock daily. It goes quickly though. Better order before noon. Ordered 2 boxes of federal 9mm thursday i believe, and is in my town ready to deliver tomorrow (mon) according to tracking #. Got to pay a bit for shipping, but reasonable prices when they can keep it in stock. Would have been here saturday but we had some bad ice here.

I agree. I shoot mostly 566/223 & 22-250 can't find them anywhere, and the 22-250 I can find, I don't want.
3006 & 270 still around-- somewhat.
Handgun 9mm/45/357 I haven't really looked - have a little 'stach'.

I have bought from them in the past and told my friends to do the same but never again. I paid $11 for AR Mags then a little over a month later they wanted $60. WOW!!! Supply and demand is one thing but they are going way to far.

Went Fla gun show yesterday to get 223ammo and 30 rnd mags. 223 by Georgia Arms was gone by 9:30 and mags were between $40 & $80. I left empty handed. There were 10 times the amount of people than usual there. Unreal this hysteria that's been created.

I find that there is no 223 ammo or AR firearms available anywhere. I just bought 1000 rnds of 9mm to preempt the communist Cuomo taxes that go in effect in April. The price was very high, but I have it now. I was prepared before the craziness happened with other calibers. The mark up is price gouging, but you can bet that your Attorney General won't be helping any legal gun owners.

I've heard the same story on other forums and from guys I've talked to. It's clear that they're trying to cash in on this. Just plain greed. I've never done business with them, and doubt I ever will.

Saw it coming when they suspended firearms sales and ordering in general for a couple days after sandy hook, they saw what was coming, and took the opportunity to raise their prices to take full advantage of the panic. Yay capitalism I guess, vote with your wallets and show them the door.

Been seeing CTD commercials lately, figure they are doing some damage control about what they have done.

Their shipping rates were always outrageous. $11 to ship a $35 magazine way back when. After shipping their prices are not cheaper than dirt. Yes with the supply and demand you can charge more but those prices are outrageous!

Their shipping rates were always outrageous. $11 to ship a $35 magazine way back when. After shipping their prices are not cheaper than dirt. Yes with the supply and demand you can charge more but those prices are outrageous!

I stopped ordering from them after I noticed they apply a huge shipping and "handling" fee. Do I really need to pay them a "handling" fee to take something off a shelf, put it in a box, and attach the label? No thanks, Ill buy elsewhere.

I recently ordered some Winchester Elite carry ammo, 500 rounds of Federal American Eagle practice ammo and Federal defensive shotgun shells from Palmetto State Armory, all was in stock, and as reasonable as any I've ever bought.
('Course, the proof will be when it GETS here :shout:)

I used to buy a lot from them when I lived in NM, shipping was near next-day... so the price of shipping was worth the speedy delivery. Since I've been on the East Coast I think I've only made one order with them. I won't be buying anthing from them now though, not until their prices drop anyway. There have been a few items I've wanted that nobody else had, but them... so I'll keep them saved to my favorites just in case.

Eesh... that's just nasty gouging. At the moment, I'm currently still buying 5.56 for about $8/20rnds over at my LGS/Range. They have a two box max for range use... but they don't say you have to use ALL of your bullets at the range. >_>

I buy my two boxes, shoot one, and take the other home. =D

Can you please tell me where your range is. I am in Fredericksburg and you cannot even find 22lr ammo up here.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back