Centennial gun store and range

Raider-3

New shop south of denver. Awesome environment. Treat you well. Indoor pistol and rifle. State of the art ventilation. 5.11 dealer. 6649 s. Paris st. 303-662-9900. GunStoreCentennial.com I'm not associated with them, just putting the word out.

I've been there and I think they're on the expensive side. Range is $18 per hour (Firing Line in Aurora is $14 unlimited). Firearms were pricey too. They're also going to break ground for a gun club on the land immediately east towards the end of summer 2012. Patriot memberships start as low $173.50 to join + $29.95/month and go up to $623.50 to join + $27.50 per month. The "to join" price doubles once the club opens. Aside from a discounted range, I think you get a 5% discount on certain ammo. A Statesman membership is $7500.00 to join + $197.00 per month and the Corporate Stateman is $20,000 (for 4 members) to join +$184.50 per month. None of the monthly fees change after the club opens. To take advantage of the actual Club, you have to shell out for the Stateman memberships. Way too rich for my blood. Money spent on monthly fees is money NOT available to be spent on ammo and accessories or maybe just taking the wife out for lunch!

I've been there and I think they're on the expensive side. A Statesman membership is $7500.00 to join + $197.00 per month and the Corporate Stateman is $20,000 (for 4 members) to join +$184.50 per month. None of the monthly fees change after the club opens.

Pay me $20,000 and you can shoot at may range anytime, and I'll supply the ammo.

I've been meaning to check them out. I'm planning on a day of riding this week. Maybe I can make them one of my stops. Range fees seem okay. I've seen worse. Luckily I have and outdoor place close to home where I can shoot for free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back