CCW permit renewal

Stengun

Howdy Everybody,

Yesterday I had to requalify the shooting portion for my CCW permit so I went to an indoor range called On Target owned by Jan Morgan. Here's a link:

Indoor Firing Range on Target

I used my Glock 35 .40S&W:

1402530014_zpsd13a2001.jpg

Target was placed 7 yards away.

1402530019_zps7e204c5f.jpg

I grabbed a handfull of bullets and loaded 11 rounds into the mag and started blasting away. After the eighth shot she said I could stop "showing off". So I holstered my G35. After a couple of secs I decided to finish off the other three rounds so a did a strong hand only quick draw and fired the last three rounds. They are the three in kind of a triangle group that's a little low.

1402529905_zps2640af35.jpg

I'll mail the paperwork today and I'll be good for another 5 years.

Paul

What uber-patriot means is good shooting, but bow to his superiority.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not that good, four shots well out of the group.
Bo Biden (Delaware's Attorney General), that's right, the son of our moron Vice President (the apple does not fall far from the tree), tried to get a law passed, requiring requalifying annually, but we were able to defeat it, at least for now. Unfortunately, he may be our next Govenor.

Howdy Capt. Frank,

Not that good, four shots well out of the group.
Bo Biden (Delaware's Attorney General), that's right, the son of our moron Vice President (the apple does not fall far from the tree), tried to get a law passed, requiring requalifying annually, but we were able to defeat it, at least for now. Unfortunately, he may be our next Govenor.

Reread my post.

One is slightly out of you group, but the lower three that are in kinda a triangle pattern were fired after I was told to quit showing off. I reholstered, did a strong hand quick draw and fired the remaining 3 shots in the mag. They are not part of the original group, but a separate group by themself. Since they were fired rapid fire @ 7 yards in less than 2 seconds from the start of the draw until the last shot was fired I would say that it was pretty good shootin'.

Paul

P.S. The bull's eye in the target is 1" diameter so it's a good reference point for my group size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back