Ccw instructor in the Elko area?

g30sheepdog

I looked on the NV instructors list and could not find an answer to this:

Does anybody know of any NV ccw instructors in the Elko County area? Looking for somebody somewhere near I-80, between Winnemucca and Wendover? An instructor that can do NV and UT would be even better. But mainly looking for the NV at this time. I can get the UT at a later date if necessary.

Any ideas?

I looked on the NV instructors list and could not find an answer to this:

Does anybody know of any NV ccw instructors in the Elko County area? Looking for somebody somewhere near I-80, between Winnemucca and Wendover? An instructor that can do NV and UT would be even better. But mainly looking for the NV at this time. I can get the UT at a later date if necessary.

Any ideas?

I like Ronald Huntington in Battle Mountain (Lander Co). If you call the county courthouses or sheriff's office they should have a list of local instructors. He can do NV and UT. His rates are a lot better then any one else that I talked to and he isn't full of :bad:.

Kent Lebarts, Hope I spelled his last name right, lives in Spring Creek. Excellent instructor. Tell him John in Twin Falls recommended him:pleasantry: There are others too. The Elko County CCW application has a list of all of them.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back