CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest

OMG A 3rd time on video and 18 complaints that city is going lose a lawsuit big time that ccwguy just became a million dollar man.

NewsChannel5's investigators asked Chief Dean McKimm about why nothing has been done until now. He said until he saw the tapes, he never knew Harless had any problems. That Chief has to go too. Remember, problems allowed to continue in any organization, LE or business, are always management's fault.

What's wrong with the assisting officer? If I'm on the scene and hear this I would have a real problem after the stop is over. I would tell this bum don't EVER put me in a position to witness that crap again.

I simply LOVE it when cops make statements against penal interest. He's as much as conceded any civil "failure to supervise" claim.

By the time this is over, Bartlett could have a gold plated Borchardt with diamond studded grips as his carry gun.

I think he is the posterboy for Canton! that area, canton and stark co are out of their minds, did you see the video of the stark co sd strip search a women on video with male and female officers and leaving her nude in a cell for hours. They video it!! it's on youtube I think.

Your soapbox, and similar ones, need to be posted daily, IMHO. We too easily loose sight of the big picture (Bill of Rights) while we rangle about goofy crap like caliber wars or carry methods. BTW, BC1, you said it well.

These are the kind of cops that give the rest a bad name. This guy's stress level is way over the top and should be banned from any public office and private gun ownership due to possible mental illness. From what I understand this is his 3rd or 4th violation too.

Email