Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest

OMG A 3rd time on video and 18 complaints that city is going lose a lawsuit big time that ccwguy just became a million dollar man.

NewsChannel5's investigators asked Chief Dean McKimm about why nothing has been done until now. He said until he saw the tapes, he never knew Harless had any problems. That Chief has to go too. Remember, problems allowed to continue in any organization, LE or business, are always management's fault.

What's wrong with the assisting officer? If I'm on the scene and hear this I would have a real problem after the stop is over. I would tell this bum don't EVER put me in a position to witness that crap again.

NewsChannel5's investigators asked Chief Dean McKimm about why nothing has been done until now. He said until he saw the tapes, he never knew Harless had any problems. That Chief has to go too. Remember, problems allowed to continue in any organization, LE or business, are always management's fault.
I simply LOVE it when cops make statements against penal interest. He's as much as conceded any civil "failure to supervise" claim.

By the time this is over, Bartlett could have a gold plated Borchardt with diamond studded grips as his carry gun.

I think he is the posterboy for Canton! that area, canton and stark co are out of their minds, did you see the video of the stark co sd strip search a women on video with male and female officers and leaving her nude in a cell for hours. They video it!! it's on youtube I think.

Grunt has it correct. The intent of the second amendment was to ensure Americans remained free from a tyrannical government such as that of King George III. It is based on the premise that all freedom shall exist at the end of a gun. To disarm Americans is to prevent the will of the people from governing. This tactic was used by Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Mao, Castro, Kim Jung iL and Colonol Qaddifi Fried Chicken. The destruction or re-interpretation of the second amendment renders the Declaration of independence and the premise of freedom upon which America was founded to be defunct.

:stop:

Remember these words of liberty in the declaration...

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

READ IT... LEARN IT... KNOW IT... FOR IT DEFINES WHO WE ARE AS A PEOPLE! DO NOT FORGET YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS SACRIFICE AS WE ARE CLEARY A NATION ABOVE ALL OTHERS IN FREEDOM!!!

Now I'll get off my soapbox. :rap:

Your soapbox, and similar ones, need to be posted daily, IMHO. We too easily loose sight of the big picture (Bill of Rights) while we rangle about goofy crap like caliber wars or carry methods. BTW, BC1, you said it well.

These are the kind of cops that give the rest a bad name. This guy's stress level is way over the top and should be banned from any public office and private gun ownership due to possible mental illness. From what I understand this is his 3rd or 4th violation too.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back