Cabarrus County Sheriff Dept and CCW

cnctruckeic

I wanted to post so that maybe any other Cabarrus county residents can get on the band wagon and maybe get a Sheriff that will reign in his/her employees.
I applied on 3/4/13 for a CCP, the State law says the Sheriff has 90 days to issue the permit, so I called on 6-4-13 to be told that there was an issue. My EX-wife in 2010 had me charged with assault, which never happened, DA dropped the charges! So now this deupty is trying to use this to deny me. I was finally approved but the aggroant and crappy way I was treated make me want to post and have this Sheriff move on....

WOW if a little issue like this, that appears was easily resolved, sets you off a bit are you sure you want to carry a gun???

WOW if a little issue like this, that appears was easily resolved, sets you off a bit are you sure you want to carry a gun???

This country is a sleeping giant and people are waking up. There's no excuse for a deputy to try and screw someone out of their 2A rights.

So I assume you have no issue with the good ole government playing with your rights..... nah I don't see why we should care... and let me say....not upset like you imply....i am tired of civil liberties eroding....but guess your not..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back