C&R Pistols

NYCollector

I have an FFL-03 license as a collector of curios and relics. Really great way to get older firearms and have them shipped to your door. Pistols are also C&R and can be shipped to you. Quite a few older guns, both revolver and automatics can be picked up at a fair price. Many could be used for concealed carry or just buy several to place in secure, easy to reach location on each floor of your house. I collect to have some unique old guns and shoot many of them. It is like holding a piece of history in your hands. Also gives you an opportunity to handload for many of the older less common cartridges. To get a C&R you download the forms from the ATF web site, fill them out and send in with a check for $ 30.00 and wait a couple months. The license and reference material arrives by mail and you are ready to start buying. Find a few good wholesalers, send them a signed copy of your license and your gun ships. If you live in a state that permits NFA type machine guns and you have the cash, you can also get those type firearms. I have been buying guns when i find something I like and when I have the spare cash. Great license but it could be rough on your credit cards once you see all the guns that you can get shiiped to your door. Worth looking into if you like to collect and shoot older guns!

That's nice to know. We also collect old guns although we don't shoot them, I suppose we could. Our antiques far outnumber the modern guns we have, so much in fact that we're stepping out long enough tomorrow to go buy a new gun safe. With the modern guns we can no longer fit everything into our medium size safe.
After going to the last gun show, apparently some of the ammo we have for them is worth more than the guns themselves. Another reason we don't shoot them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back