Buying my wife a gun

Men that seem to "know" what gun their wife should carry amaze me. Do they even know the person they are married to? I'm sure they 'talk' to their wives, but do they listen?

I took my wife to a LGS that women sales people and a range. She was able to look at the different types and calibers, then rented a few and shot them before deciding.

I'm also smart enough to know that if you buy her a gun she doesn't like, she won't become proficient with it, and likely won't carry it.
Definitely right. Wife picked a 1911 after shooting mine and I was actually going to surprise her with a striker before that happened. Glad I didn't and she loves carrying and training on the gun she chose herself.

Sent from my XT1650 using Link Removed

I bought my wife a 380 when we first got married. After shooting my Glock 20 she never touched it again, so I ended up buying her a Smith 915. She loves it and when I'm traveling for work, I come home to it in my night stand. She is tall 5'10" with largish hands, so those kinds of things make a difference too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back