Buying frenzy

Sir Diealotz

A friend asked me if I could check with my other friend who is an FFL about getting an AR.

I told him its probably too late but I'll check anyway. Sure enough all his suppliers are dried up and he can't even get AR magazines because of the frenzy. Plus he will not sale anything from his collection.

So I then checked Buds and only found two ARs in stock, Internet only and the prices are much higher then they used to be.

Should have planned ahead, like I did :rolleyes:

I've had two people tell me today about shortages... one guy told me went searching for AR mags online and came up empty, the other told me her husband was searching online for some more firearms and noted that almost everything was sold out!

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in June I placed an order for 5.56/.223 ammo. Soon after I got a notification that it was on back order. SG asked me if I wanted to cancel the order several times over the months that followed. Finally received it back in October at the price from June.

Price is much higher now...

Now this can't be true according to Dianne Sawyer most Americans support bans on "High Capacity" magazines and "assault weapons"

Now this can't be true according to Dianne Sawyer most Americans support bans on "High Capacity" magazines and "assault weapons"
You have to ask yourself. Who was polled and how was the question asked? New York City dwellers? Other anti-gun people? Polls are so easily skewed to obtain the result you seek. Trusting the main stream media is like trusting the government when they show up to help.

LMAO! I seen a supposed "poll" on CBS nightly news that they took. It said 57% of Americans want assault rifles banned. LOL

You have to ask yourself. Who was polled and how was the question asked? New York City dwellers? Other anti-gun people? Polls are so easily skewed to obtain the result you seek. Trusting the main stream media is like trusting the government when they show up to help.

Why do you assume they even did a poll? I have no problem believing that they manufacture the news

If they polled gun owners, I'm sure the results would be different. Like I said in an earlier post, anyone who was anti gun or not necessarily pro gun before the CT shooting would surely be anti gun or more anti gun since. I look at it like the NHL strike. If you poll people who are not hockey fans if they are upset that the season is locked out, I'm sure they wouldn't care one bit that there is no hockey. Always look who you are getting your information from.

Just saw an AR identical to mine sale on gunbroker for $1000 more than I have in mine.

My friend and FFL just sold a $879 AR for $1800 via buy it now. It was only up 4 hours before it was gone.

Wow....

I'm tempted to sale one of mine but I'll wait...
Need to build this lower :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back