Buds Penny Auction Question

gilfo

Can anybody explain how this Buds Penny Auction works. I got an e-mail yesterday about one opened it up and looked at what they were offering. Saw a Berreta 22 so I said to myself what the heck I'll throw in a bid. I went to the Auto Bid Section and put in a $10.00 bid just for kicks and giggles. It had five hours left on the auction. I looked at it today and someone got it for a few dollars much less than my top bid. Did I do something wrong or is this just a come on?

Can anybody explain how this Buds Penny Auction works. I got an e-mail yesterday about one opened it up and looked at what they were offering. Saw a Berreta 22 so I said to myself what the heck I'll throw in a bid. I went to the Auto Bid Section and put in a $10.00 bid just for kicks and giggles. It had five hours left on the auction. I looked at it today and someone got it for a few dollars much less than my top bid. Did I do something wrong or is this just a come on?
Taking a quick look at the Howitworks page: Link Removed if you set your autobidder for a number of bids that did not expend you max bid amount, it may have stopped before your bid outbid the winner.

I think that's what happened. But I haven't yet stayed at the Holiday Inn Express that just opened up up the road.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back