Bravo Concealment Holster for Full Size Glock?

k9ontheway

Improvise-Adapt-Overcome
I'm thinking of getting a new holster for Christmas for my Glock 21 (along with a couple mag pouches) and the Bravo Concealment Kydex holster has really caught my attention. It seems to ride high, allows an easy grip/draw and holds close to the body.

Two questions...

Does anyone have experience with these holsters?

And does anyone have experience carrying a full size pistol with these holsters?

Looking for pros/cons, opinions on retention, comfort, print, etc.

Input would be great!

http://www.bravoconcealment.com/products/kydex-gun-holster

I'm thinking of getting a new holster for Christmas for my Glock 21 (along with a couple mag pouches) and the Bravo Concealment Kydex holster has really caught my attention. It seems to ride high, allows an easy grip/draw and holds close to the body.

Two questions...

Does anyone have experience with these holsters?

And does anyone have experience carrying a full size pistol with these holsters?

Looking for pros/cons, opinions on retention, comfort, print, etc.

Input would be great!

Bravo Concealment · Kydex Gun Holster

I have a Glock 23 and 22 (am selling the 23) and have carried both IWB and OWB. I looked at Bravo but decided to go with Kholster for a few reasons. First, Kholster's IWB holster has a leather back so your skin never comes in contact with your firearm; secondly, the Kholster can be worn with different sized belts (bravo makes you select); and thirdly, the Kholster has adjustable cant so you can work with it until it fits right for you. You add that it's about 30% less expensive and offer sales several times during the year making it an even better, then it became a no brainer for me.

If you have not heard of them, this is there website: Kholster Holsters 314-669-5780

I'm sorry I didn't answer your specific questions since I have not personally tried the Bravo.

Having the kydex directly against your skin seems like it would be really uncomfortable.

I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who is using an all kydex iwb holster.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back