Boyd Bushman - His Last Interview: A Documentary on Area 51 and UFO's

opsspec1991

Boyd Bushman - His Last Interview: A Documentary on Area 51 and UFO's over Tucson, Arizona
Former Lockheed Martin engineer claims to show photographic evidence of aliens at Area 51 on his deathbed.
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLkcM-bpdiA

I do not believe extraterrestrials have ever been here. I would point to what he said that they lived 65 light years from Earth but they could travel there in only an hour! IF that were true then why don't we have faster travel in our space ships and why have we not visited their planet??

The closest we have to extraterrestrials here is obummer and lib-o-rats!!!!!

I do not believe extraterrestrials have ever been here. I would point to what he said that they lived 65 light years from Earth but they could travel there in only an hour! IF that were true then why don't we have faster travel in our space ships and why have we not visited their planet??

If through some time warp fluke, a crashed modern day vehicle ended up in the the stone age, there is no way that they would have advanced their technology, save perhaps using the steel as a more durable but still crude weapon.

The difference between the technology that would allow traveling 65 light years in a few houses and our technology, is probably as vast as our automobile and the technology of the the stone age.

It is our ego that makes us think we are intelligent, but are we? We still squabble like children, we still believe in all sorts of nonsense, supported by nothing but folk lore, and worse, hate and kill based on that folk lore. ET aliens may have us marked on their charts as a nice place to watch the inhabitants war, much as National Geo films the skirmishes between a colony of red ants and a colony of black ants.

Vern: I do so love a good conspiracy theory and always try see if there is any truth behind anything put out. I have one for you that you can read and give thought to. There is book out now, Secret Journey to Planet Serpo: A True Story of Interplanetary Travel. by Len Kasten, Copyright 2013, Bear & Company, Rochester, VT. This book alleges that the U.S. has had contact with the Eben Society of the planet Serpo for a number of years and that a team of military members lived there for over ten years. I know this sounds like something out of the Twilight Zone but you will have to judge the authenticity for yourself. There is so much information contained in the book that goes along with the UFO sightings, etc. that we have been hearing for years and, if not true, the author has one helluva vivid imagination. You might just want to Google the title and read some of the information provided then make your own determination. Even if not true, it is an interesting book.

With the thousands of earth like planet's out there that have been located, isn't it really arrogant of us to think that we're the only life form in the universe?

With the thousands of earth like planet's out there that have been located, isn't it really arrogant of us to think that we're the only life form in the universe?

I am not saying that there aren't life out there somewhere. There could be some more advanced than we are. I just do not believe that they have ever been here AND working with our "wonderful and caring" gubment! Despite all the so called "proof" that the ET believers try to point to.

But if they were here they would have left when we elected obummer! They would have concluded that there was "No Intelligent" life here on this dust speck!!!!

I also think that there are not thousands of planets out there like ours. It could be in the millions or more. When we look at the sky at night we are only seeing a very small portion of the universe.

So please do not think I am being arrogant and believe that humans are the only intelligent life in the universe! I believe we have some species on Earth that are smarter than we are even tho they have not built cities or have advanced technology!!

I am not saying that there aren't life out there somewhere. There could be some more advanced than we are. I just do not believe that they have ever been here AND working with our "wonderful and caring" gubment! Despite all the so called "proof" that the ET believers try to point to.

But if they were here they would have left when we elected obummer! They would have concluded that there was "No Intelligent" life here on this dust speck!!!!

I also think that there are not thousands of planets out there like ours. It could be in the millions or more. When we look at the sky at night we are only seeing a very small portion of the universe.

So please do not think I am being arrogant and believe that humans are the only intelligent life in the universe! I believe we have some species on Earth that are smarter than we are even tho they have not built cities or have advanced technology!!

Agreed, but what is intelligence? Is it self-awareness alone that gives us the arrogance to believe we are intelligent? If we are so damn intelligent, why is so much of the technology derived from it solely for the purpose of killing those with different viewpoints, and a long history of war after war after war after war. Doesn't sound very intelligent to me. The very first tool probably used was a club to be used to attack another tribe or family group. Not much has changed, except the effectiveness of our tools.

I also think they ran for the hills when the shrub was elected.

And with the vastness of the universe and numbers most of us cannot wrap our heads around, it is probably a mathematical certainty ET is out there, yet the same numbers make it highly unlike we will ever cross paths.

Saw this video. also looked up on Snopes.com, and it said it was "False" yet offered no proof or documentation of such. I read a couple articles on this guy and none seem to be able to verify his working at Area 51 or Lockheed Martin. Travel as he stated could only be done by traveling in a time-warp or time travel itself. I'm still not convinced. I have seen 2 UFO's myself. They were unidentified, they were flying objects. But I can't say they were extraterrestrial. one was in the day time, saw a extremely bright shining object the seem to go straight up and out of sight, the other was at night and was a white light traveling north to south with a slight wobble and absolutely no sound.

If through some time warp fluke, a crashed modern day vehicle ended up in the the stone age, there is no way that they would have advanced their technology, save perhaps using the steel as a more durable but still crude weapon.

The difference between the technology that would allow traveling 65 light years in a few houses and our technology, is probably as vast as our automobile and the technology of the the stone age.

It is our ego that makes us think we are intelligent, but are we? We still squabble like children, we still believe in all sorts of nonsense, supported by nothing but folk lore, and worse, hate and kill based on that folk lore. ET aliens may have us marked on their charts as a nice place to watch the inhabitants war, much as National Geo films the skirmishes between a colony of red ants and a colony of black ants.
Alien ant farm. There was once a cool twilight zone episode like that.

Saw this video. also looked up on Snopes.com, and it said it was "False" yet offered no proof or documentation of such. I read a couple articles on this guy and none seem to be able to verify his working at Area 51 or Lockheed Martin. Travel as he stated could only be done by traveling in a time-warp or time travel itself. I'm still not convinced. I have seen 2 UFO's myself. They were unidentified, they were flying objects. But I can't say they were extraterrestrial. one was in the day time, saw a extremely bright shining object the seem to go straight up and out of sight, the other was at night and was a white light traveling north to south with a slight wobble and absolutely no sound.
We saw one in 1984. A whole parking lot full of people were pointing to the sky and gasping. I was waiting in the car for my wife. I looked up and my jaw dropped. Low. Very low. Big. Silent. I got out of the car to watch as my wife came out of the store. I yelled for her to look up.
I don't know what we saw that night. Many thousands around the Hudson valley in lower NYS saw it on multiple occasions. Someone filmed it and it eventually found its way to YouTube. J. Allan Hynek wrote a book about this flap --> Link Removed
Take a look --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5kIbcT4E1g&index=2&list=FLscal0bR-lsU32cprUj54bg The footage starts 18 seconds into the video.

If an ET from 65 million light years away were to look through a telescope at Earth they would see Dinosaurs roaming about. Think about that.

Link Removed

Look a little closer Mr. alien. You ain't seen nuthin yet. :biggrin:

BTW: Try this link. The other one has been removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back