Boycott this

nogods

All you fine upstanding Americans who know that your marriages will be destroyed if people of the same gender are allowed to get married should immediately begin boycotting every one of the 379 companies that have signed on to the brief supporting gay marriage. Vote with your wallet!!

Oh wait...Microsoft...Apple...Goggle...Comcast...Verizon...AT&T....how the hell you all gonna get on the internet to read this if you boycott? Maybe Hobby Lobby will start an anti-gay internet service for you.

Lets just all agree to say a prayer for NOGODS. Sooner or later he'll (she'll) ask for God's help. They all do........

All you fine upstanding Americans who know that your marriages will be destroyed if people of the same gender are allowed to get married should immediately begin boycotting every one of the 379 companies that have signed on to the brief supporting gay marriage. Vote with your wallet!!

Oh wait...Microsoft...Apple...Goggle...Comcast...Verizon...AT&T....how the hell you all gonna get on the internet to read this if you boycott? Maybe Hobby Lobby will start an anti-gay internet service for you.

Boycott this...oh crap... I don't have a picture of my middle finger sticking into your eye. Boycott it anyway! Could you be as successful as Hobby Lobby? I think not. Just enjoy your minimum wage job and you minimum wage brain.

For me personally I don't care who wants to stick what in who. And I don't care what the law says about marriage. It's their issue. They have to deal with the consequences, not me.

For me personally I don't care who wants to stick what in who. And I don't care what the law says about marriage. It's their issue. They have to deal with the consequences, not me.

No...it is our issue. When they start adopting kids and screwing their heads up royally it becomes our issue. Whadiya think? Oh yes...there is plenty of info about how kids that have queer parents end up screwed in the head. You can look for it...I aint your research assistant.

PS...just because you don't think you should look doesn't mean it doesn't exist. A lie is still a lie even if your don't hear it.

No...it is our issue. When they start adopting kids and screwing their heads up royally it becomes our issue. Whadiya think? Oh yes...there is plenty of info about how kids that have queer parents end up screwed in the head. You can look for it...I aint your research assistant.

PS...just because you don't think you should look doesn't mean it doesn't exist. A lie is still a lie even if your don't hear it.

Never thought about it that way.

I so agree...
My niece is married to a guy raised by two mothers (if you know what I mean). His head is soooo screwed up!

I so agree...
My niece is married to a guy raised by two mothers (if you know what I mean). His head is soooo screwed up!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back