Border guards found 52 tons of guns and ammunition in 14 Conex containers

opsspec1991

Wait until you read this.
Border guards found 52 tons of guns and ammunition in 14 Conex containers disguised as "furniture" for Muslim immigrants.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION--YAVEX USA IS A TURKISH ARMS
MANUFACTURING COMPANY THAT IS LICENSED TO DO BUSINESS IN
FORT MEYERS, FLORIDA !!
Wonder still why all those young (military age) men without children or wives are taking on the task of traveling all those miles posing as refugees?
Yeah, keep letting them into our country!!!
If this doesn’t convince you that this IMMIGRATION is nothing less than an ARMED INVASION then nothing will.
Most western nation Main Stream media won’t cover this.
So please share, even with your liberal friends.
Link Removed
Link Removed

Wait until you read this.
Border guards found 52 tons of guns and ammunition in 14 Conex containers disguised as "furniture" for Muslim immigrants.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION--YAVEX USA IS A TURKISH ARMS
MANUFACTURING COMPANY THAT IS LICENSED TO DO BUSINESS IN
FORT MEYERS, FLORIDA !!
Wonder still why all those young (military age) men without children or wives are taking on the task of traveling all those miles posing as refugees?
Yeah, keep letting them into our country!!!
If this doesn’t convince you that this IMMIGRATION is nothing less than an ARMED INVASION then nothing will.
Most western nation Main Stream media won’t cover this.
So please share, even with your liberal friends.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link please. No link, didn't happen. Btw OEA is definitely Photoshopped on vest back. Never seen a police or agency put periods in between their agency acronym identifiers. There is an OEA police force but that's a hack job Photoshop effort.

Sent from my XT1650 using Link Removed

Link please. No link, didn't happen. Btw OEA is definitely Photoshopped on vest back. Never seen a police or agency put periods in between their agency acronym identifiers. There is an OEA police force but that's a hack job Photoshop effort.

Gee Tex, what would make you suspicious of posts from Ops, without links.

Oh wait, they were Greek border guards and this happened in 2015.... maybe?
Or maybe that they were not headed to refugees in Europe (or the US) but being smuggled to Libya?
Or that it was disguised as aid for refugee camps, and not household good to refugees in Europe?

https://www.truthorfiction.com/yavex-usa-ammunition-headed-terrorists-europe/
Fact Check: Internet rumor about furniture, weapons and Muslims is false - News - The Florida Times-Union - Jacksonville, FL

Gee Tex, what would make you suspicious of posts from Ops, without links.

Oh wait, they were Greek border guards and this happened in 2015.... maybe?
Or maybe that they were not headed to refugees in Europe (or the US) but being smuggled to Libya?
Or that it was disguised as aid for refugee camps, and not household good to refugees in Europe?

https://www.truthorfiction.com/yavex-usa-ammunition-headed-terrorists-europe/
Fact Check: Internet rumor about furniture, weapons and Muslims is false - News - The Florida Times-Union - Jacksonville, FL
Was irrationally exuberant after actually having looked at a story Ops posted that I had read on NR that day. That feeling is gone. Back to the salt mine.

The story might not be correct but the markings are. O.E.A. is also spelled out that way on their face covers with the Greek's Hellenic Coast Guard.
Link Removed

The story might not be correct but the markings are. O.E.A. is also spelled out that way on their face covers with the Greek's Hellenic Coast Guard.

Typical excrement that Ops flings at the wall to see if it will stick...

Well I have about 13 boxes of Yavex 9MM 124 Grain NATO ammo left. I was impressed with it, case and primer sealed. I wanted to save it for SHTF ammo, but the Warden wants to shoot it. I guess we will later this month.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back