Bloomberg Sending Money to Colorado Anti Gun Democrats

golocx4

Got Beretta's?
Bloomberg considers taking on the N.R.A. in Colorado recall votes | Capital New York

Bloomberg (the dork on the left)used his money to get Cuomo (the one on the right) to pass New York's gun ban law.

Link Removed
Photo was taken when these to metro sexual city slickers went on a rafting trip.
They closed the river and the parks so they could be safe.
Protesters against their gun ban still got through and were heard.
Cuomo and Bloomberg are the dorky duo in Adirondack raft race - NYPOST.com

Wake up Colorado, he is a comin and his pockets are overflowing with cash.

Too late he's already there.

I had to visit NY state this past weekend. I brought 3 hi-cap pistols loaded with HP ammo along and despite bumberg and cumo's whining and rantings about their evilness none committed any act of violence.

This is happening because we don't have enough pro 2nd amendment folks going to the poles and voting these goofs, like hickenlooper out of office, encourage everyone to go vote!!!

The problem isn't not enough 2A voters, as most of the USA is red as shown on voter maps. The low information voters that the democrats count on for support live in the cities which populations out number the rural areas and it's much easier to vote multiple times when the polling places don't know who you are.

The problem isn't not enough 2A voters, as most of the USA is red as shown on voter maps. The low information voters that the democrats count on for support live in the cities which populations out number the rural areas and it's much easier to vote multiple times when the polling places don't know who you are.

I agree. Having grown up in SoCal, I have seen how the large population centers have dominated the surrounding areas. Hell, the majority of democrats in Cali don't even know the democrat party has controlled the state for over 40 years!! :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back