Blind Iowans can still get gun permits to purchase and/or carry.

Lets see how long it will be before a revised version of the law gets enacted. How many people get accidentally shot because the shooter CAN'T see who they're aiming at.

Drzzit's S4

So a person doesn't have the right to defend himself because he's blind? Gonna have the ADA all over that, I'll bet if they try to change the law!

Lets see how long it will be before a revised version of the law gets enacted. How many people get accidentally shot because the shooter CAN'T see who they're aiming at.

Drzzit's S4

I'm willing to bet that not one single person gets shot by accident because of this. Bet it doesn't get "revised" either.

I'm thinking that they can have a weapon, but perhaps limit them to .410 gauge shotshells? That way they could get a Governor or Judge, load it with .410 and still be able to protect themselves.

Joe

I'm thinking that they can have a weapon, but perhaps limit them to .410 gauge shotshells? That way they could get a Governor or Judge, load it with .410 and still be able to protect themselves.

Joe

That is a slippery slope I don't want to get anywhere near. Our current government intentionally went after conservative groups to try and deny them tax exempt status. What if they decided that conservatives, Christians, blacks, elderly or some other group should be limited to .22 caliber guns? Why not give them the same rights and hold them accountable to the same laws? You know simply treat them like real adults who are capable of being responsible people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back