Black Friday shopping is deadly serious....

Funny... I open carried my PT-145 at midnight doing Black Friday shopping at a Target store. The security guy said he counted 485 people there by 11:45 and more were arriving every minute. Nobody attacked me or pepper sprayed me. Nobody ran away from me in terror, either, as a matter of fact. Heck, actually, nobody seemed to notice or care about my gun, as it should be.

Funny... I open carried my PT-145 at midnight doing Black Friday shopping at a Target store. The security guy said he counted 485 people there by 11:45 and more were arriving every minute. Nobody attacked me or pepper sprayed me. Nobody ran away from me in terror, either, as a matter of fact. Heck, actually, nobody seemed to notice or care about my gun, as it should be.

Sweet. Hope ya got all yer shopp'n done!

The one story says that a friend of the robbery victim reached into the glove compartment, retrieved a weapon, pointed it the robber, who then fled. Then she fired 3 warning shots into the air. Who fires "warning shots" into the air? Some people watch way too much TV.

I think that if they dug a big bottomless pit inside the doors of some of these midnite madness stores, we would get rid of a bunch of stupid.

We may lose a couple good ones but it would be worth it.:)

KK

The one story says that a friend of the robbery victim reached into the glove compartment, retrieved a weapon, pointed it the robber, who then fled. Then she fired 3 warning shots into the air. Who fires "warning shots" into the air? Some people watch way too much TV.

Ummm... Someone that doesn't know squat about target acquisition or the proper operation of whatever she/he got outa the glove box. ;-/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back