Birds and Jeeps

shadowbhindyou

Anyone have a solution for birds perching on top of a jeep with the top down? I'm getting tired of bird droppings inside. Lol.

Try this. I heard it works well....

enhanced-buzz-25446-1257783269-153.jpg

Try some mono-filament tied across the top area in a diagonal and cross section method. Heard that works for some pool owners?

Fly Paper strips. They don't like their feet sticking to it. Tape it down good to the top of the roll bar.

Well when I'm parked for work in a parking lot the size of two football fields, I guess the cargo rack is appealing to birds. Don't think the lion suggestion would work too well, due to no seat belt for it while driving there. The monofilament might work if I energized it, but I think I'm too lazy to hook it up. Sooooo, I'm liking the owl idea. I may look this weekend for one. Thanks!!!

This may bring on its own set of problems, but I have found that a rubber/ plastic snake or a piece of hose wrapped or wound around things keeps 99% of birds away from this sort of situation. Passersby however may loose control if they see the snake................

Fly Paper strips. They don't like their feet sticking to it. Tape it down good to the top of the roll bar.
Try some mono-filament tied across the top area in a diagonal and cross section method. Heard that works for some pool owners?
Great ideas!
I have the same issue with my BBQ. I used old CDs and tied them into the trees directly over my grill. It (sort of) works... I have also read that silver metallic gift ribbon works, as well. I'm looking for something that won't get me arrested, too....
My grandfather had a device that shot off blank 12-gauge rounds- suppose that wouldn't be good at work?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back