Big Foot Gun Belts Giveaway

Pestilence

I just wanted to say "thanks" to the staff here at USA Carry for doing THIS giveaway. I have been looking at getting a belt from Bigfoot Belts & this just confirms my thoughts about the quality of their product. I've seen & heard a lot about the quality of the belts and the price point is at an affordable price point as well.

I'm hoping to get one for myself as a birthday present (21 February) or win one of the giveaways over the next 4 weeks.

Once again - thanks for confirming my thoughts on this; either way, I'll have a belt from Bigfoot !!!

I agree. I've been looking at this style of belt and there are only a couple of choices. USA Carry picking this as their give away prize shows that they must have faith in the quality of the belt.

Thanks.

Good call to thank the staff. I agree, this is a great idea. I've got to get a belt and I want one that will pass for a dress belt for work, which these do. I hope to win, but if not I know where my CC is. :biggrin:

I am new to guns leaning all the right things you need to carry a gun. This Big Foot Belt is a great way to start. Just took my concealed carry class. Now need the right belt and then holster. :biggrin:

I agree, this is a super idea. I've got to get a belt and I want one that will pass for a dress belt for work, and these are perfect. I do hope I win

This is the first that I have heard of Bigfoot. Can anyone vouch for their Quality? Lord knows I need a good belt, but it is such a pain to find anyone in southern California who carries non-tacticool belts.

I'd love to win one of these fine belt hard to find one that look like a real belt instead of a gun belt after all it's conceal carry, bonus it actually works well unlike some I've tried in the past.

Was today (2/22) one of the drawings for the Big Foot belt? I thought I read that on the entry form.

Yes, we just randomly chose the winner and it was kg4wwn. We are sending out an email shortly about this and the details on this week's giveaway....for another gun belt.

I got an email today saying the winner of the Big Foot Belt was kg4wwn. Never heard of you, but congratulations anyhow.

I just purchased a new one but can always use another LOL Just hoping to be one that is picked but know with my luck I will not be chosen. But congrats to all who are chosen. From what i have read they are really good belts and will be enjoyed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back