Best trip to the gun store in weeks

Warbirds

My LGS is more stocked than I have seen since early december.
Half dozen AKs
dozen ARs
2 dozen Lake City ammo cans of 5.56
large box of steel AK mags
40 or so XD/XDM mags
couple dozen mags for GSG5 and Umarex MP5 .22
cases of blazer 9mm
2 pallets of 7.62x54
The pistol shelves are still pretty bare, probably on 1/8 full, but it was good to see. I don't know if supply is catching up or if the panic buyers aren't coming back when more supplies comes in....... but it gave me warm fuzzies.
Now if i can just find some primers.
They are price gougers so nothing was cheap.

Glad your finding some supplies. After introduction of assualt bill today I think supplies will go down even more

Going to LGS after work today in order to ship 2 rifles. I'll report back how he is stocked.

Co-worker purchased my last rifle that I had for sale and then asked where he could get ammo LOL

I went yesterday to check on some 5.7 ammo. While there I looked to see if by some stroke of luck there might be a mini 14... excuse me, a ranch rifle mag of any size. Looked down at the very bottom of the rack almost on my knees and behind some other junk found a 30 rounder priced at $21. When I went to the counter to check on the ammo the clerks eyes got big and asked "where did you find that". He said they had been out of stock over a month. Lady at cash register told me to buy a lottery ticket on my way home.

I have to look around for deals and who has got waht, none of our shops locally have the same thing. I was happy yesterday when I found 500 rounds of .45 ACP for 189 bucks. 500 per customer, dang. I can't believe they lasted long so didn't go back today.

Still haven't seen .22's, I want .22's

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back