best place to recieve civilian training..

magnuss00

..in the Riverside, California area?

Precision Defensive Shooting School LLC Colorado Springs Co Check out the web site at, pdtss.com
If you want reality training this is the school. E mail [email protected] Tele, 719-659-9858

Are you looking for classes to take, or your competition?

Something that is overlooked is roaming trainers. If you can host it at a range, you can have some nationally recognized instructors come. My friend did this in a small town, and it was actually very reasonable for the price considering.

Indeed. If you have a range that will host a class, Uli or another SI instructor will go where you are, and the host gets slots in the class at no cost.

Glad to be here, Shawn, at least until somebody gives me my first ground-and-pound. (Sooner or later, eeeeeverybody gets an 'adjustment'...)

I would like to receive defensive shotgun and handgun training, mostly for home defense. I just picked up a new 870 and xd .40 but I would like to know more than just pointing and shooting.

Gabe Suarez is great, if you are willing to travel Clint Smith is great. I put myself at a pretty high level, but those guys as well as Massad Ayoob are truly legends and worthy of being in the contemporary top-10 instructor lineup. Paul Castle is also good with his C.A.R. system... Shepard Humphries

Unless you are active duty military, you are a civilian.

Both of these schools will schedule classes in other areas. I am a graduate of AFTT, and would seriously love to take classes with Middlebrooks. Just have not yet had the time and money together...

American Firearms Training And Tactics (AFTT): Arizona small arms training for enthusiasts, professionals and law enforcement with handguns, shotguns, rifles and sub-machine guns.
American Firearms Training and Tactics (A.F.T.T.) is a professional small arms training source. A.F.T.T. offers a comprehensive training system utilizing the best techniques from around the world. Maximum results are acheived in minimal time and at an affordable cost. Training is provided for all types of small arms including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, precision rifles, and sub-machine guns. Our students are trained to control their immediate environment with proper tactics for the given weapon reducing the need to use deadly force. Please review further details about AFTT, our courses, our calendar, and our catalog.

Tactical Shooting Academy - Home
D.R. Middlebrooks – National & World Champion Pistol Shooter

Founder of the FIST-FIRE® System of Self Defense Shooting

D.R. Middlebrooks has over 30 years of experience as a Firearms Designer, Custom Gunsmith and Professional Firearms Trainer. Unlike most firearms trainers whose qualifications to teach are merely a list of classes they’ve attended, D.R.’s shooting accomplishments* and those of his FIST-FIRE® Instructors** prove that his methods work and he knows how to impart that knowldge to others. Tactical Shooting Academy - BIO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back