Best IWB For G17 Gen 5?

Jason370

I just scrolled down hundreds of posts and almost none involved Glocks. How is that possible? Anyway, I just got my CC license (in NYS!) ordered my gun and now I need a holster, but there's not that many options.

If you carry IWB with G17 Gen 5, I'd love to hear about your holster, and what you think about it.

Thanks!
Jason

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just scrolled down hundreds of posts and almost none involved Glocks. How is that possible? Anyway, I just got my CC license (in NYS!) ordered my gun and now I need a holster, but there's not that many options.

If you carry IWB with G17 Gen 5, I'd love to hear about your holster, and what you think about it.

Thanks!
Jason

Congrats on your NY CC. You are in a small important minority in your state. Nice EDC gun too😉

The Place to Be

I just scrolled down hundreds of posts and almost none involved Glocks. How is that possible?

Most of the posts around here don't even involve guns.

I'm not a Gen5 aficionado. Is there really that much difference that it won't fit in a gen 4 holster?

Good question, I won't know the answer until I have the gun and a gen 4 holster. A minor difference can have a big impact however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back