Best In Waist Band (IWB) Holster for Springfield Armory XD 9mm?

polack

:unsure::confused::confused:Does any one carry an xd9mm if you do what is the best concealed holster

Crossbreed Holster

I have been carrying for 30+ years as LE, military and civilian - cross breed ISW is the most confutable I've ever worn. Just back from a Florida trip when I was wearing an XD 12-14 hours per day under a Hawaiian shirt - never any problems and you might forget you are carrying. They advertise on this site and while a bit pricy, it's very well worth the money - high concealment and gun does not shift or move around. I'm not a skinny guy anymore so it's hard to find a good inside the waste ban holster than is very easy to wear all day.

Cross Breed Super Tuck without a doubt. It ain't pretty but it sure is comfortable!

Galco has come out with a copy cat knock off of the original Super Tuck but I would stick with the original.

CrossBreeds Super tuck is a great holster!! But FYI there are others out there that offer the same thing like the Kholster, KingTuk, Minotaur and my favorite the Max Tuck from whitehatholsters.com :biggrin:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back