best holster for the bodyguard 380?

pipdog05

Hey Y'all - I just bought a BG380 and I'm looking for a good pocket/wallet holster - I'm thinking about a DeSantis Pocket Shot but can't find one in any of the local gun shops. Does anyone have this combo or something better?

I don't know about the BG380 but I've always used Link Removed Their products are fantastic and reasonably priced.

MrsM and I have their holsters for all of our guns

Do what you want, BUT I would HIGHLY discourage this type of holster..... Pocket holster, yes no problem, but a holster that does NOT protect the trigger??????? WTH? Defeats almost the entire purpose of having the holster in the first place.....

Hey Y'all - I just bought a BG380 and I'm looking for a good pocket/wallet holster - I'm thinking about a DeSantis Pocket Shot but can't find one in any of the local gun shops. Does anyone have this combo or something better?

Look at red dog holsters. They are excellent. I have a bunch too for my BG and LCP and it's the one I always use. It's made specific to the gun and fits so well when in the holster the impression of the takedown pin is visible. Very high quality leather and I am picky ;I was the GM of a boot company

Link Removed

Go Seahawks!

Thanks y'all - I'm definitely not sold on the pocket shot but I thought it was an innovative concept. I'll check out the red dog holsters and see what they have to offer with the pocket holsters. Thanks for the feedback! If y'all have any other suggestions let me know. BTW - working for a large company from Seattle, I'm an adopted Seahawks fan myself - so Go Seahawks!

Just another update - I purchased two holsters: 1. DeSantis Nemesis & 2. Crossbreed/ICE belly band. I do a lot of running outside and I also wear a lot of dress shirts, so the crossbreed has filled that need very nicely. For everything else, the DeSantis has performed well - the only reservation I have about it is that it really takes away from the slimness of the BG - it makes the whole package almost half an inch thicker. It's a great holster other than that though and stays in the pocket really nicely. I'm definitely still interested in the red dog holster though, but the DeSantis was just more accessible. Thanks again for the suggestions!

I have a Desantis Pocket Shot and like it. The BG380 has a manual safety and an extremely long trigger pull, so it would take a lot to discharge the weapon. I carry my BG in my back pocket when in the Pocket Shot. I also have an IWB from Everyday Holsters, very similar to the Cross Breed and other Kydex/Leather holsters. I got both from Amazon.com for a very reasonable price. Another inexpensive alternative is Ace Case, who offers any two holsters for $25. They are generic, but their pocket holsters do the job!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back