Best easy access safe for Handgun??

ocalacarry

Maybe I could not find the correct sub-section for this so if these needs to be moved or I am beating a dead horse please don't shoot!
I am looking for a a nice easy open safe to mount near my bed to store my home defense Glock in. Maybe a Gunvault?

Last edited:
the gunvaults are very nice and solid. either the ones with the buttons for the four fingers or the biometric ones seem very fast and easy to open. although i do not know how good the fingerprint reader is so i would probably stick to the ones with the buttons at your finger tips.

I have a bio gun vault and it's very good opens fast, a couple times it didn't read my print and had to rescan but it just takes a second I open it multiple times a day so the two or three times isn't to bad and usually it's my fault for not putting my finger in right... I'm working on it. I recommend it but it's a bit more expensive than the regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking for something substantially stronger and does not have any electronics to malfunction you might want to consider this one.

I have two mini deluxe Gunvaults. After two to three years of regular use, each failed to open. Unfortunately, Gunvault won't repair them. I still use both of them, but both are now opened with a key. My advice is to look for something else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back