Best Concealed Holsters?

stafford0509

I conceal carry. Usually my Beretta PX4 9mm the holsters I own are ok and look in all websites and gun stores nothing comfortable to use. I also have a Desert Eagle .50 hard to find holster to use.

I use an alien gear holster for my Taurus PT740 slim. Not a bad holster, conforms well and is priced right. About $30.00.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I conceal carry. Usually my Beretta PX4 9mm the holsters I own are ok and look in all websites and gun stores nothing comfortable to use. I also have a Desert Eagle .50 hard to find holster to use.
Crossbreed IWB is my preferred holster. I have a Walther PPS and have used the Crossbreed for over 6 years. It's comfortable even with shorts and a tee in the summer. I had it made with horsehide, to give it a better feel against my skin in the summer. Not sure if it would be comfortable with a DE .50 -- HA! You need a good solid kidex OWB for that monster. I'm sure its heavier than my .44mag JP Sauer six shooter. I do like my Crossbreed. Good luck!

You cannot beat leather. Nothing is more comfortable than leather.
Even better is custom leather.
I'm sure you could find a local guy who can make you what ever you want.

I recently had a local guy make me a double holster
Link Removed

Another vote for the Crossbreed. I use it for my 9C EDC and it very comfortable. I do have an Alien Gear for my 9 shield... not as comfortable as the Crossbreed but a good price.

You cannot beat leather. Nothing is more comfortable than leather.
Even better is custom leather.
I'm sure you could find a local guy who can make you what ever you want.

I recently had a local guy make me a double holster
Link Removed
Trailboss,
How is that holster carried?
I can see if it is worn in front with a shirt untucked it would work great. Pulling both guns out at once would scare the hell out of the aggressor. Looks great!

Ive had nothing but good luck with the Old Faithful holster. It's similar to the crossbreed and cheaper. Very comfy and conceals very well. You have several options where you can even dial down and mold your own kydex for the gun. Comes with infinite adjustment options in the form of extra parts. I have 3.

I've been using a Blue Stone belly band for several years now. Link Removed. The one I use is the Tactical Belly Band B343. My High Point .45 fits in it, but is a bit heavier than I like to carry day-to-day, so I carry a smaller gun. Also has pockets for 6 spare magazines, or a knife, flashlight, etc. It's comfortable, adjustable, conceals well.

I have used a DeSantis 106 80 for my FNP40 for about one and a half years. I has held up, holds my gun well and is comfortable enough to wear year round. It could use a new row of stitching at the trigger guard to tighten it up due to stretching but it is not to the point to where I am concerned about losing my gun.

I agree with Kalamity023 on the Old Faithful holsters. Old Faithful and Remora are the only two holsters I use.
:big_boss:

For the Beretta, try a Versacarry (amazon or google search the name) or a hybrid IWB holster at 4 o'clock.
For the DE, the only way I typically see those carried is OWB strong side, or in a shoulder holster.

For custom leather look at Soteria leather. For price look at alien holsters. Crossbreed is great and for something different look at the three speed holsters, very comfy and can wear anything with it. When I use it I wear at the 4 to 5

I'm partial to Alien Gear. And the 3Speed. Plus a TWAW (The Well Armed Woman) holster that JUST came out that I can actually manage appendix carry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back