best bellyband holster

Jbird23

I really like the idea of a bellyband holster and ordered one off EBay.
It was very cheap, but you get what you pay for. It pokes and has the prickly part of the Velcro facing in towards your skin.
Just a cheap knock off, but I would like recommendations from personal experience. Thanks in advance.

I had bought the same one years back. Definitely worth the price since it's easy to use and quick to set up. I think it's a great choice and versatile, especially for a lighter firearm. My Ruger Security Six was kind of tough on it, but I'm thinking about getting another one since I lost a few inches from my waist. Just wear a t-shirt or tank top under the belly band & you'll be a lot happier.

I like mine. Two things-

1. Difficult to get to if you need a faster draw.
2. Retention of the extra magazine is poor. I usually end up carrying it in my pocket.

This is the one I use. Great quality. Easy to put on and take off. :smile:

Link Removed

I use a Blue Stone Safety Products B343. Link Removed Been using it for a couple years now, and really like it. Has pockets for six spare magazines plus the gun. Since I only have two spare magazines, I use the other pockets for other things - knife, cigarette lighter, etc. I also have a cheep one, which still works but doesn't have space for spare magazines. I have a shoulder holster, too, but I've only used it once - just don't care for the feel, and I usually don't dress for use of something like that.

Of the 3 I have the SFT2 is the best Very comfortable. But it has some key features . Has a retention strap for the weapon. Has 2 magazines pouches WITH retention straps. Very important as the skinny mags have a tendency to "walk" up. Embarrassing to explain what just fell out of your shirt. SFT2 means Stand for the 2nd amendment.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back