Beretta steps up to the plate

Too bad you have to register at their site to send them an email. I would send them a letter of thanks for supporting the 2A.

I'd like to work for them if they were to move they're operations to Wa.

Why wud they do that? WA isn't much better!

What makes you say that? Like I've said before, WA is shall issue, we have no weapon, magazine, or ammunition bans, and we passed legislation 2 years ago legalizing suppressors. Ya we have some moronic senators but their legislation never goes anywhere. WA is a great firearms state for the most part. We'd love to have them here.

Why wud they do that? WA isn't much better!

The only thing that I have found that I disagree with the way the state of Wa. does is not having required training classes in order to carry otherwise Wa. Is a great state for being able to carry. Check your facts next time.

It's better to look like a fool rather then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Well, who was first with the threat of moving their business if unfriendly gun laws were passed? Was it Beretta or was it MagPul here in Colorado? My hat is off to MagPul for stepping up to the plate with that one. And already two of their suppliers (Alfred Manufacturing and Lawrence Tool and Machine, about 215 jobs combined) have also said that they too would leave Colorado if the proposed legislation became law.

Of course, our brilliant senators tried to legislate a double standard to allow MagPul to stay here and continue to make the very magazines that would be illegal for us residents to own. And they are whining how they don't understand why MagPul would still leave. What a bunch of idiots. My hat is off to Richard Fitzpatrick, CEO and founder of MagPul.

The only thing that I have found that I disagree with the way the state of Wa. does is not having required training classes in order to carry otherwise Wa. Is a great state for being able to carry. Check your facts next time.

It's better to look like a fool rather then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Tell me then why is it that they don't accept my CCP fm CO which has pretty stringent training and qualification standards but will accept my CCP fm UT which has next to nothing, much like WA? I wud hazard a guess that in the not to distant future the liberal progressive legislature in WA will be going after everything U claim to have. So it won't matter because there wont be any gun ownership let alone issuing of CCP's.

Tell me then why is it that they don't accept my CCP fm CO which has pretty stringent training and qualification standards but will accept my CCP fm UT which has next to nothing, much like WA? I wud hazard a guess that in the not to distant future the liberal progressive legislature in WA will be going after everything U claim to have. So it won't matter because there wont be any gun ownership let alone issuing of CCP's.

You live in Colorado and you're complaining about Washington? I might consider having an intelligent debate with you about this, but judging by your lack of ability to spell..you're not very intelligent. Have a nice day. And enjoy your magazine capacity bans.

Opened your mouth & removed all doubt.

You live in Colorado and you're complaining about Washington? I might consider having an intelligent debate with you about this, but judging by your lack of ability to spell..you're not very intelligent. Have a nice day. And enjoy your magazine capacity bans.

U pitiful liberal dumb ass moron. I'm trying to give U a warning, yes based on what has happened in CO and U dont get it unless it spelled out for U. But U have the audacity to question my intelligence. U R the epitome of ignorant liberals that don't even know which end of the weapon the bullet comes out of but will be quick to criticize or complain about so called assault wpns even tho they Rn't assault wpns. Talk about opening UR mouth and removing all doubt. Pls tells us about it genius. Oh and BTW I'm moving to TX to get away fm the dumb ass corrupt libs that have come in fm CA & WA and ruined CO.

For myself I'm conservative you knucklehead & I'm going to bet that jcreek is as well. The way you are speaking on here & the anger that you put into your last comment & calling us names tells us just how ignorant you are. You come across to me as someone that has anger issues & probably shouldn't have a gun because you're going to use it to intimidate someone or use it when the threat to your life is past. Good luck to you in Tx.

U pitiful liberal dumb ass moron. I'm trying to give U a warning, yes based on what has happened in CO and U dont get it unless it spelled out for U. But U have the audacity to question my intelligence. U R the epitome of ignorant liberals that don't even know which end of the weapon the bullet comes out of but will be quick to criticize or complain about so called assault wpns even tho they Rn't assault wpns. Talk about opening UR mouth and removing all doubt. Pls tells us about it genius. Oh and BTW I'm moving to TX to get away fm the dumb ass corrupt libs that have come in fm CA & WA and ruined CO.

You are not texting your bff's. We would appreciate it if you write in English.:rolleyes:

For myself I'm conservative you knucklehead & I'm going to bet that jcreek is as well. The way you are speaking on here & the anger that you put into your last comment & calling us names tells us just how ignorant you are. You come across to me as someone that has anger issues & probably shouldn't have a gun because you're going to use it to intimidate someone or use it when the threat to your life is past. Good luck to you in Tx.

:laugh:Oh yea another WA Conservative. That's real reassuring. So because I spoke with what U interpret as anger I shouldn't be permitted to own a weapon? This from someone in a state that has nearly no training requirement standards for issuance of a CCP. As far as knowing when and how to use a weapon, I can assure U that in 22 yrs in the Army 15 with 7th SF GP or the 82d Abn Div, I know a bit about when and how to shot weather it be in anger or fear of danger. So U just go ahead and keep thinking the way UR little p-brain liberal, oh excuse me Conservative, probably liberal educated, brain tells U and well see who is unarmed first. And good luck to U in WA if U R a Conservative.:fie:

:laugh:Oh yea another WA Conservative. That's real reassuring. So because I spoke with what U interpret as anger I shouldn't be permitted to own a weapon? This from someone in a state that has nearly no training requirement standards for issuance of a CCP. As far as knowing when and how to use a weapon, I can assure U that in 22 yrs in the Army 15 with 7th SF GP or the 82d Abn Div, I know a bit about when and how to shot weather it be in anger or fear of danger. So U just go ahead and keep thinking the way UR little p-brain liberal, oh excuse me Conservative, probably liberal educated, brain tells U and well see who is unarmed first. And good luck to U in WA if U R a Conservative.:fie:

Clearly your GI Bill didn't do much for you. You're one of those "thunderstick go boom" types I can see. Have fun in TX. Maybe they can understand what you're saying down there?

So, they taught you how to shoot, but not to write?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back