Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm

Banjarmon

Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm.
I'm thinking about buying one. I would like pros and cons on this gun from all people on the forum.

please and thank you
Banjarmon

Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm.
I'm thinking about buying one. I would like pros and cons on this gun from all people on the forum.

please and thank you
Banjarmon

I own a full size version and find it one of the best handguns I've ever owned very accurate . I know it's not the compact version but I hope that helps

If you own one, tell me about the decocker. It appears to flair it outward a little too much. Would it get caught it snag on your holster or you. (It's also mounted to slide). I'm really interested in a.40SC model.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I have the subcompact. Highly recommend that over the compact. The compact you do get the rotating barrel but only .2" more barrel. The subcompact has a flared bull barrel and is insanely accurate! It is also smaller in size by a fair amount.
I have a large hand but with the large blackstrap and flip out finger extension. It fits me like a glove. The storms are a wider gun, but are a joy to shoot!

Subcompact Type-F, SA/DA, de-cock and safety. Conceals pretty well. Very accurate. I don't find the de-cock lever obtrusive.

I carry the PX4 .45 and love this gun! It is very comfortable although a bit large to conceal. In the next week I will be buying the compact type C (without the safety). I have never found the safety to be a problem - just a personal preference. If you get the chance to go to the range and rent one, I would certainly recommend it. Hope this helps.

I love my PX4 sub compact type F. It was perfect out of the box and hasn't had a single glitch since. I like the 13 round mag capacity. it shoots dead on and I love the night sight thingies. I bought a K-J chest holster for long drives as well as the usual IWB. Was tough to find holsters, probably should check again and see who's caught up. Its also hefty enough to use as a bludgeon if you run out of ammo....but not heavy to carry.

I'm in the same boat and I've pretty much decided on the subcompact as my next gun, after handling it I love the ergonomics and it will carry significantly lighter than my 1911 and it's my understanding that like flocks the subs accept the larger magazines and I think I saw grip extensions to go on them as well. All make definite pluses and why I might be trying that make an offer option on buds gunshop

I carry a PX 4 compact and here are my complaints:
1. Its a little heavier than I like
2. The safeties stick out too much and bite every once in a while when releasing the slide

The good:
1. I'm very accurate with it at 40 & 50 feet
2. Very comfortable in hand

IMO the PX 4 compact is too large for most concealed carry situations but is good for the car and semi-open carry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back