Beretta Neos 22 cal

Bill B

I just got a new Beretta Neos 22 cal. What a fun little shooter it is a extremely good shooter.. 10 out of 10 in the bulleye at 25 yards.. Was going to buy a more costly gun for target shooting but this seams to be fine.. Anyone else Have one and what do you think of it?

I have had mine for a couple of months and I love it....it has yet to have a mis-fire/stoppage....its easy to clean....and very accurate 9with or without the red dot sight I installed) and....it is one good looking firearm. Only issue i have is that I wish Beretta or another reliable mfgr would make some longer mags.....I purchased 3 additional 10 round mags and they work well...but it would sure be nice to have a 20+ for target shooting.....otherwise...i love this gun.

I've had a Neos for a couple of years. My first one shot accurately but misfired 2 to 3 times per magazine. I sent it to Beretta and they replaced it. The second one is accurate and shoots more reliable but still misfires occasionally. The elevation screw for the rear signt likes to travel as I shoot which is an annoyance. I need to give it a dab of loctite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back