belly band +1?

no sheep

Amazon.com: Belly Band Gun Concealment Holster: Sports & Outdoors

I will get this today in the mail, My thoughts are +1 would be ok anyone use these? I will use it for deep conceal for glock 23, LC9, and on occasion a lcp. I like to carry in a way as I draw I can start shooting just dont want to do anything unsafe and I have no experience with these.

I have one and it works somewhat well. I have the FNX 9 and that gun is slightly large for the openings. It's not a quick draw situation for me. Anything smaller would slide in and out nicely. Overall, I love the idea, especially when you wear a t-shirt.

This pistol packer has a belly band that I use some of the time and it works great for me. I have several size pistools that I CC and all of them fit in and are easily removed from the belly band I have. Mine also is a double pocket variety and I usually slip at least one spare loaded magazine in the left-side pocket. EDIT ADDITION / No I don't carry +1 in my belly band.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/KYratchethead/RedneckSmiley3_zps38fc6938.jpg

I have use mine on several occasions however once when I wore it for an extended period of walking it rubbed a raw spot in the area of the velcro. Other than that I like using it.

I dont have a belly band so take my comment at face value. I would not carry chambered with a belly band. It seems to be asking for a problem.

I agree with Austin. I'm not real familiar with the belly band, but I would worry about something getting bunched up and affecting the trigger. Only way I would carry +1 is by use of an external safety, like my Bersa, or a 1911 style safety... you could still get proficient at drawing and releasing the safety, just after you clear the belly band...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back