Beauty queen shoots intruder in home invasion

Panthaber, meanwhile, said he and his fiancee are lucky to be alive. He said he purchased the pink handgun for Brown last Christmas and that the two had gone to target practice together.

“She was not a good shot at the range,” he quipped.

from another article:

Meghan Brown had fired her pink .38-caliber handgun only inside a shooting range. Even there, she said, she wasn’t very good.

The 2009 Miss Tierra Verde, 25 and a slender brunet, had trouble pulling back the trigger. When she did manage, she said she almost never hit the target. That Saturday was different.

A man barged into her home, attacking her and beating her fiance. Adrenaline pumping, she fetched the gun from her bedroom. She trained it on the man, following his movements as he tussled with her fiance.

She saw an opening. She pulled the trigger. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. Albert F. Hill, 42, never got up

And then there is this (keep those guns in your holsters boys...)

Link Removed

Gotta Lov a Happy ending. Glad to hear there will be one less scum bag out there to worry about. Also one less that gets three Hots and a Cot at Fla Tax Payers expense.

Gotta Lov a Happy ending. Glad to hear there will be one less scum bag out there to worry about. Also one less that gets three Hots and a Cot at Fla Tax Payers expense.

and cable tv..... don't forget that.... oh, and free gym membership.

Am I the only one who thinks that the fiance is a pompous ass? I'm glad that the bad guy isn't a burden to society anymore though.

Note the caption for the photo..."Florida beauty queen 'right'...." yeah like someone would mistake that dude for the hot chick....

Thank goodness they were prepared....

Am I the only one who thinks that the fiance is a pompous ass? I'm glad that the bad guy isn't a burden to society anymore though.

I saw somewhere (can't remember where exactly) where her fiance had previously been engaged and his wife-to-be lost a $31,000 wedding/engagement ring. They were upset because the insurance company was taking too long to pay for the ring (which was flown in from Israel). Not necessarily a big deal but kind of wierd.

[sarcasm] They should both be charged with murder. They baited that man to attack them. Flaunting a $60,000 engagement ring. Paying for pizza with $100 bills. What did they expect to happen? This is what happens in capitalist society. The rich trample on the poor.[/sarcasm]

Really?

They should both be charged with murder. They baited that man to attack them. Flaunting a $60,000 engagement ring. Paying for pizza with $100 bills. What did they expect to happen? This is what happens in capitalist society. The rich trample on the poor.
So wealthy people should be required to handle their money a certain way so criminals wont be shot???

What!?!?

They should both be charged with murder. They baited that man to attack them. Flaunting a $60,000 engagement ring. Paying for pizza with $100 bills. What did they expect to happen? This is what happens in capitalist society. The rich trample on the poor.

That is some liberal hippy logic. Just because they have money they "baited" the thief?? So how much money are you allowed to have and spend before you are accused of baiting? A thief should be worm food no matter how much money the victim has. I assume since you think they baited the thief that it would have been better if the thief raped her, killed the wus husband and cut off her finger for the ring "bait".

I don't have much and I have been the victim of theft. All thieves should hang. :angry::hang3:

So wealthy people should be required to handle their money a certain way so criminals wont be shot???

That is some liberal hippy logic. Just because they have money they "baited" the thief?? So how much money are you allowed to have and spend before you are accused of baiting? A thief should be worm food no matter how much money the victim has. I assume since you think they baited the thief that it would have been better if the thief raped her, killed the wus husband and cut off her finger for the ring "bait".

I don't have much and I have been the victim of theft. All thieves should hang. :angry::hang3:

I was being sarcastic.

That has to be a Charter Arms Pink Lady. They hold five rounds. From what I read, it sounds like she hit him four times. Not bad at all.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back