Background Check BS

wuzfuz

Our state just fell under the spell of Michael Bloomberg and the Microsoft Stooges, and voted in Initiative 594, which Bloomberg et al convinced people it was a common sense way to keep bad guys from getting guns. Eighteen pages of fine print to simply increase background check effectiveness? I-594 is not a legal law, having it voted in is no guarantee of it's constitutionality. I just had to vent. I have carried sidearms for over thirty years, and ALL of my guns combined have killed fewer people than Ted Kennedy's car. I have more background checks on me than a lot of military security clearance applicants. I drove cabs in Indianapolis, and the city PD Internal Affairs did a background check to get a taxi driver's license, I was a bonded salesman, a security guard, a sheriff's detention officer, a reserve deputy, a provisional deputy, a field deputy and a corporal. I was a state prison CSO, and more, I have bought and sold guns my entire adult life, and have used guns since I was five years old. Recently, I purchased a Mossberg shotgun and a Hi-Point carbine in two separate transactions My getting to take the guns home was delayed by the Fumbling Bunch of Idiots with no explanation. A friend thinks the number the FBI stated was not on the application was issued by the state. I was pissed. I finally got my guns, and nothing more was said. I just bought a Hi-Point pistol at Cabela's, and they took my driver's license and Concealed Pistol License, had me fill out a bunch of papers, and guess what? That's right, the Fumbling Bunch of Idiots struck again. I sold my previous pistol to buy the Hi-Point, so here I am with no sidearm so that some SA (Special *******) can screw with me by delaying my purchase. I have worked with FBI agents and was never really impressed with their actions, and the first female agent to die in the line of duty was shot in the back by her fellow(?) agents. Is it any wonder I call them the Fumbling Bunch of Idiots?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back