Attempted Abduction at Wal Mart.

mspt_99

This event was horrible and has been on the new a lot lately. I used the news reports as an educational tool for my children. We have always taught them to stay close, listen to mommy and daddy, stay away from strangers and then what to do if someone wants to give you something, take you somewhere etc. The news videos on this near-tragedy really put our family education into a real world situation for my kids and we had a great discussion.

Just wanting to point out the opportunity here for family education and safety discussions. My kids at 5 and 7 and handled it well. Let's arm our children early with education.

I've never posted a link here before so I hope it works.

This was a very fortunate brave tough little girl! Parents, never take your eyes off your little one, it can happen so quickly and not turn out this well. I agree with the above post, teach, explain, and keep your kids WITH you, under your watch and control!!!

I have no pity for this kind of man, er, animal. That little girl learned way too much about life and about people that day. Thank heaven he was unsuccessful in completing her abduction.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back