Armed American Radio

rrman12280

I know it has been mentioned before. I'm currently listening to Armed American Radio and wanted to say it is an awesome radio program for those who have never heard of it. I listen every Sunday if possible.

Freebies

Yes, they have some very nice give-aways, in addition to the excellent programming. Not to mention the excellent guests like Massad Ayoob, though he is a wheel gun man.;)

Another great radio show is Gun-For-Hire radio --> Gun For Hire Radio Brodcasts

There are 42 previously recorded programs covering issuesw right up to the recent decision in Maryland. Click and listen to each show. GFH is a huge training facility with six locations in NJ.

I've found lots of good podcasts that don't have so many commercials. I listen 2 hours a day.

FX

Yes, they have some very nice give-aways, in addition to the excellent programming. Not to mention the excellent guests like Massad Ayoob, though he is a wheel gun man.;)

And he is a proponent against open carry and he believes that all firearms owners should pee on their leg in submission when stopped by LEO. Other than that, he is excellent. <--- insert sarcasm here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back