Arizona Concealed Carry Permin Application time

wagntwister

Just wondering how long it takes to get a ccw? I'm in no rush just wondering. I sent mine in at the begining of this past week.

thumbsup1.gif

Where did you guys get your fingerprint cards done? They want two I believe, an AZ card and an FBI card (both look almost the same except for printing on the card). Do they want a LE Agency to do the prints or can I use anyone that does prints? Jeez, I already have permits from several states - another set of FBI prints? I'm gonna get billed for processing and arrested for hassling them! Poor FBI guys.

Where did you guys get your fingerprint cards done? They want two I believe, an AZ card and an FBI card (both look almost the same except for printing on the card). Do they want a LE Agency to do the prints or can I use anyone that does prints? Jeez, I already have permits from several states - another set of FBI prints? I'm gonna get billed for processing and arrested for hassling them! Poor FBI guys.

For AZ they can be done by anybody that does prints. No reason why you can't do them yourself...just need an ink pad...is there anything special about fingerprint ink?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back