Aquatica in Louisville

Biscuit

Hi everyone. While I do have my CCDW, I pretty much exclusively open carry and have for a long time now. Until today I have never had a single issue. A lot of looks and a lot of questions but never trouble.

I am an avid salt water aquarist. I frequent many of the pet stores in the Louisville area and have never had a problem Open carrying. Today I went to Aquatica, not for the first time, but for the first time I was told by the owner that I was not welcome there because I was carrying. Not sure what changed his mind as I had been there several times before while open carrying and he never said anything. I will not be back and I urge you to spread the word and avoid his shop as well.

For the record I have never had a problem carrying at Sandys, or any other pet store in Louisville. I was just at Sandys today. Very nice people. Even had a conversation about carrying with an employee there!

~Tyler

Be sure to tell the owner in person about your decision and the reasoning behind it otherwise he'll never know that he's losing customers, or why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back