Applied for SNAP or Food Stamps

Sir Diealotz

I went online and pre screened for food stamps.
Went through all the questions, boiled at how it even lists where immigrants can get immediate funds etc...

And I didn't qualify, even though I listed my only income as unemployment and paying a large sum for child support.

Of course all if this is fictitious but how in the hell do these people qualify?

When you figure it out please let me know. I don't understand how these people can be on snap and driving brand new cars and such. Then we have to pay for insurance while they ride medicaid and yep you guessed it we can not get that either. Seems really fair to me pay into it for 25 years but we dont qualify for it when our families could use some help for once.

Yesterday I say in the hospital waiting for my grandfather to recover from one day surgery. I'm still lucky enough to have him around. As played with my phone this entire, "poor" family with brand new designer clothes, IPhone 5's etc also waiting for a family member (I hope they had to see the urologist who was practicing that day for some advanced form of VD) ... Discussed daytime TV schedules and how they "Never miss The View!" I at that point became beyond mad. Here I was took a day off from work to be there; and these leeches are being taken care of with my tax dollars when they all we're able bodied, and sucking my country and town dry.
Then I read an article that said if you make about 47k a year you can quit and go on states assistance and have no change in lifestyle. More mad now. Best I can figure is the same ACORN office that tells these people how to get away with prostitution; tells them how to fudge their applications.

How did you come to the determination that this family was "poor"? Sounds a little prejudice...

How did you come to the determination that this family was "poor"? Sounds a little prejudice...

No prejudice involved whatsoever. I grew up in the city where the hospital was, went to school there, and worked for 4 years in a very public field where I was exposed to every demographic the city has to offer. In that light it is VERY clear who belongs where.

I saw a 20/20 type show where the segment showed Guatemalans receiving welfare in GUATEMALA and had NEVER stepped foot on US soil.

Went through all the questions, boiled at how it even lists where immigrants can get immediate funds etc...

And I didn't qualify, even though I listed my only income as unemployment and paying a large sum for child support.

Of course all if this is fictitious but how in the hell do these people qualify?
Maybe they are more imaginative than you are...

You reported that you were paying child support, and the fact that you said you were collecting unemployment means you recently had a job. Someone like this is MUCH to responsible to make a good goverment dependent.

. A full time job, at minimum wage, is enough to kick you off of food stamps, in my state. Dunno, is SNAP a Fed thing? If it is, then $1200 a month of income, before taxes and SS, will render you unable to get food stamps.

The thing that irritates me is i'm on unemployment can't get medical or food assistance, have rent, utilities, water and internet so the kids can do homework. And for a family of 4 i make too much lmfao. While the people on all the assistance ie, food, medicaid, free cash for what i don't know but they can eat steak and shrimp while my family eats chick en and pork or what ever is on sale. You call this fair our borders are wide open with big welcome signs and free medical for them but ******* the regular middle class working man yeah thank you very much obama take good care of the minorities.

The thing that irritates me is i'm on unemployment can't get medical or food assistance, have rent, utilities, water and internet so the kids can do homework. And for a family of 4 i make too much lmfao. While the people on all the assistance ie, food, medicaid, free cash for what i don't know but they can eat steak and shrimp while my family eats chick en and pork or what ever is on sale. You call this fair our borders are wide open with big welcome signs and free medical for them but ******* the regular middle class working man yeah thank you very much obama take good care of the minorities.

What kind of work do you do?
My company is looking for people.

I'm in the construction trade, unfortunately i had my back fused from L4 to S1 so i think all of the companys are afraid to hire me but i can't prove it.

Answer the question "Did you swim the Rio Grande, cross through the desert, climb a fence or enter via coyote service?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back