Appendix Carry Holster Questions

kudzu

Looking at appendix carry holsters, the two that seem to me most promising are Dale Fricke's Joab/Ehud and Cross Breed Holsters' QuikClip. Are there others I should seriously consider? Anybody have firsthand experience with both of the two mentioned who can comment on differences? Anybody have experience with either of the two mentioned have any comments? Other thoughts? Any helpful input will be appreciated.

Dale Fricke holsters are top notch...I have 2 currently with another or two to order. He does make a couple holsters that he doesn't sell directly. I have the archangel and the joshua covert...and will probably be getting the EHUD next. Both Dale and One Source Tactical have great customer service.

Archangel (non-tuckable snaps to belt, allows for mutiple belt sizes)
Link Removed

EHUD (tuckable, weight rides on belt, not removable without taking off belt, 1.75" belt needed)

JOAB (tuckable, removable without taking off belt, 1.75" belt needed)

Non-appendix carry

Joshua Covert (tuckable strong side)
Link Removed

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I also use a JOAB horizontal mag pouch as well...all great stuff
Link Removed

I have a Fricke ArchAngel. It has displaced my Crossbreed Supertuck and a Kramer #3 and a Galco Concealable. While the Crossbreed remains the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever had, and I've had about a dozen good quality IWB holsters, I have gone to appendix carry for tactical purposes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back