Anyone who carries their pistols in the car

opsspec1991

Anyone who carries their pistols in the car, I came across a gun mounting system from Alien Gear called the Clock Dock Mounting system. It holds a holster right where you can get your hands on your gun really easy. All you have to do is pick the holster, either an IWB or OWB for your gun and you’re good to go.

Web Site: https://aliengearholsters.com/cloak-dock-holster-mount.html

Looks a tad 'over engineered'. I'm kinda partial to the magnet version...
Keep It Simple Stupid.

My friends would disagree but I kinda want to get one for myself now! Sounds like an easy way in case I ever want to carry my gun and kept it secure in my car

My pistol stays in the car when I’m in the gym or being seen by a doctor. Otherwise it’s always on me.

Sent from my iPad using USA Carry

That’s a nice set up but since I don’t carry inside the waistband anymore and since I only carry outside the waistband concealed in a much better pancake holster that conceals way better than that does, I chose this holster from Gum Creek to carry my truck gun whenever I’m on long trips.
65493a0f18e4a8f32696a69a9b69e588.jpg

My pistol stays in the car when I’m in the gym or being seen by a doctor. Otherwise it’s always on me.

Unless you carry outside the waistband on your hip or depending on your body build and what your appendix carry set up is if you carry appendix, you’re better off to have a pistol in a holster that’s not on you because it will be a lot more accessible if you need it in a hurry.

When I first started carrying, I carried in an inside the waistband holster on my right hip but while being seated in a vehicle, my pistol was kind of hard to access and now that I pocket carry when I’m at work in the truck or in the summer time on personal time that’s even harder to access while sitting down in a vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently the gyms in Texas don’t allow access to the lockers and I have DV plates so my car is always parked upfront. When I workout I only carry fluids and a towel. I drive a Corvette and my pistol takes my 2 seconds to access in the center console. As far as my build I am height weight proportionate and I appendix carry. I’ve had plenty of experience knowing how to react in a hostile situation and eliminate a threat from the 39 months I fought in Iraq.

Currently the gyms in Texas don’t allow access to the lockers and I have DV plates so my car is always parked upfront. When I workout I only carry fluids and a towel. I drive a Corvette and my pistol takes my 2 seconds to access in the center console. As far as my build I am height weight proportionate and I appendix carry. I’ve had plenty of experience knowing how to react in a hostile situation and eliminate a threat from the 39 months I fought in Iraq.

I’m not saying you do but even you had a little bit of a gut, a lot of people I’ve talked to say that appendix carry and OWB carry are the two most best ways to carry a pistol on you for quick access when seated in a vehicle. There’s also cross draw which is probably better but that’s really only for being seated in a car. It doesn’t really work that well for standing up.

I’m not saying you do but even you had a little bit of a gut, a lot of people I’ve talked to say that appendix carry and OWB carry are the two most best ways to carry a pistol on you for quick access when seated in a vehicle. There’s also cross draw which is probably better but that’s really only for being seated in a car. It doesn’t really work that well for standing up.

Speaking of people who are PHENOMENALLY UNQUALIFIED TO GIVE ADVICE ON FIREARMS....

how ya doing Twinkie?

Speaking of people who are PHENOMENALLY UNQUALIFIED TO GIVE ADVICE ON FIREARMS....

how ya doing Twinkie?

Oh look, it’s my one and only little closet fan back at it once again spreading his comical rhetoric for reasons unknown.

I’m doin just fine; how are ya, ya little incessant troll? I see you still obviously got a bug up your backside over somethin’ and you just can’t seem to get rid of it, can you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back