Anyone have Santa Monica college shooting

Warbirds

Dammit not another one. Of course CNN is all over it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

This happened in Kalifornia? I AM SHOCKED.. shocked I say.. one of the best examples of gun control in the country and here we are with another college being used as a shoot house by an evil gun owner... My god think of the children.. THE CHILDREN!!!! /sarcasm..

seriously, though.. according to information.. Obummer was 3ish miles from that school.. soo of course this is gonna explode! and we can expect more crazy talk of "gun control"
Meh gun control is simple, use both hands, and get proper sight picture, know your target.. shoot! :p

Lets expect that this will be some random guy, legal owner in all rights/capacities and not actually listed as a felon/bad guy who stole a gun or bought it off blackmarket/etc and was a "shy if somewhat reserved guy, didnt know him well" Instead of the "very good boy never got in trouble (except for the 12+ previous interactions with law that involved jail time/etc)"

This just in: Criminals and insane people don't care about restrictive gun laws. All those restrictive laws in CA and it still happens. Too bad the victims aren't allowed to properly defend themselves while in public.

Man, we are so done. Let me go kiss my AR's goodbye.
These psycho a-holes are killing us.
It was reported that Obama's motorcade was re-routed because of this incident. Think he'll mention that?
We're coming to the finish line, folks.

Man, we are so done. Let me go kiss my AR's goodbye.
These psycho a-holes are killing us.
It was reported that Obama's motorcade was re-routed because of this incident. Think he'll mention that?
We're coming to the finish line, folks.

Never give up. Never surrender.

HOW many lives would be saved if MOST citizens carry concealed (or OPEN). To prohibit a law abiding citizen from self defense is a crime against the citizen. Aren't we governed by the Constitution? Left Coasters are scratching their heads wondering how this could happen. Instead of wondering "HOW many lives would be saved if MOST citizens carry concealed (or OPEN)."
Friggin insanity continues.

HOW many lives would be saved if MOST citizens carry concealed (or OPEN). To prohibit a law abiding citizen from self defense is a crime against the citizen. Aren't we governed by the Constitution? Left Coasters are scratching their heads wondering how this could happen. Instead of wondering "HOW many lives would be saved if MOST citizens carry concealed (or OPEN)."
Friggin insanity continues.

Remember what the writer Robert Heinlein had to say, "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

They started out calling it a school shooting, but it only ended there I believe. They published a list of the guns he used and it wasn't really that impressive. Of course, there was the AR-15 and he also had a .44 pistol. He also had spare AR parts and a duffel bags full of magazines loaded with 1300 rounds, plus some other non-lethal stuff. So apparently he had a lot more plans than what he was able to carry out. Too bad it was in Kalifornia, or it might have ended even before he'd killed 4 other people.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back