Anyone carry ABOVE the bra/in the bra?

Mommyofmany

I need some advice on where to conceal carry. I have a few oddities that make it difficult: I am usually either pregnant or nursing (waist and under bra will NOT work); I get hot super easy (nothing bulky) and I always wear skirts. My husband has a Taurus TCP; and honestly, I can hide it in between my breasts tucked into my bra band and you can't see it at ALL! Even with his very slim belt clip holster I can hide it there. But it's not clipped on to anything. I am really, really mulling over getting a slim sticky holster and just tucking it in there; the clip part won't show then too. It's super convenient, doesn't bother me, and easy to get out; plus it's in a spot that most people would not suspect. Has anyone done this? I am not sure I will be able to fit my Walther PPK there. I'll have to try it out later today. I know, I know, it's a .22 and not the best for dropping someone, but I am super accurate with it and love the gun and the ammo is cheap. So until I get more practice with my husband's Taurus and it's lightweight mighty kick; I am going to be wearing the PPK for the time being. So thoughts on sticky carry in the bra? Has anyone done that? And then, how about any nursing moms out there? I'm slightly nervous carrying above baby either nursing or pregnant; am I just being silly? LOL

thanks in advance!

I've never tried that, but I don't have the bust to do it well. I do know the under bra wouldn't work for me either.
I would look at the different videos on the Well Armed Woman web site and see if there's something there that might work for you. Holster Videos
There are four videos on the Flashbang holster and one shows it being carried horizontally IN the bra so it wouldn't be pointing down. They are made specifically for each type of gun and you can get one for either the Walther or Taurus. There's an under arm one too, but it doesn't look particularly comfortable.There is also the thigh holster which is an option with a skirt and of course concealed carry purses and no, I do not recommend these, but some people like them. Anyway, look at them and see if they help.

Since my wife & both kids have been into martial arts I've been thinking about the possibilities of a bra type holster for her. That way she could still carry while working out, sparring & doing her forms. (Otherwise, she has to keep her BG380 in the car or gym bag.)

To the OP-
I might make some suggestions for you to try. One, is a thigh holster they make a couple of good ones for women. If you don't wear skirts or dresses, they make a lanyard clip style holster that you can wear around your neck; under your clothes. You may also want to try a "SmartCarry" type holster.

The last idea is: If you are always carrying around diaper bags or baby stuff, you may want to consider some type of "bag" or "fanny pack" carry. A small pocket pistol can easily be carried in a cell phone or camera bag. You can also find a fanny packs with built in holsters or a pistol pouch. With you baby/kids in tow you can also have a place to store snacks, bottles etc.

These are just a few suggestions off the top of my head. If you haven't done so yet, I would also recommend checking out CorneredCat.com. (You can find a LOT of information and resources there.)

-

Thanks! I did see the Flashbang but I didn't realize you could carry it differently. I'll definitely look into that one. I've also considered a concealed carry purse that has the cut-resistant straps. I would prefer to have it on me though. My husband did say that the sticky holster I got would be easier for him as well; so if it doesn't work for me it will be put to good use. I'll let you know how it works!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back