Any suspender users here when carrying?

Steve40th

I am 5'10"" 195 not fat but a little pot belly. When carrying, even with good belt and kingtuk, i have to pull pants up allot. So I bought some Perry suspenders and with my 226Sig it is easy and much more comfortable.

First thing I thought of when I saw the title was that a smartcarry holster would work excellent with suspenders, especially if you dont use a belt..... I use a smartcarry when I am wearing bib overalls.

more on topic though, I have (and I believe most all of us have) found the need for a much stouter belt than we used before carrying...

I also have set of Perry suspenders, I have worn them when carrying and it does help to keep the pants up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I used to wear them but for some reason (OCD?) I couldn't get past the light tugging it places on my shoulders. Irritated me to no end! It did help me support the weight on my belt though and I would highly recommend to anyone who could stand it.

I am using suspenders from walmart for about $7. I had a prostate operation and had to have my belt loose so I would not have pain on the incision. I am keeping up the suspender use, can carry a Sig P250c 9mm and not have to pull up my pants. I had my operation a month ago, but I am going to continue using them because it makes OWB carry really comfortable.

I'm a little "portly" so I find a shoulder holster from Alessi the most comfortable solution. It also holds 2 spare 8 round mags for my Sig 1911.

Link Removed

The Wal Mart suspenders are Perrys I beleive, or Dickies. For the price its cheap for the experiment of trying suspenders. Perrys has some pretty good ones, thicker, etc etc on their site.
Its funny how a pistol and its weight is enough to pull your pants down, even with good belt and holster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back