Any one know of a trigger kit for the S&W .380 Bodyguard???

kramden

Not a big fan of the long trigger pull. Thanks

Yes, I do know of a trigger kit for the S&W .380 Bodyguard: Short Stroke Trigger Kit for Bodyguard 380 and M&P 380 pistols :: Bodyguard 380 Performance Parts :: Smith & Wesson® Performance :: Galloway Precision. Have I use this particular kit? No. I do not have a S&W .380 Bodyguard. I have a Taurus TCP .380 and put a trigger kit in that is based on the same original trigger kit (the RTK trigger).

Having said all this, my Taurus TCP .380 is a safe queen and only taken out to the range to convince people not to buy a .380 ACP mouse gun in the first place.

I bought a Bodyguard .380 to carry on my farm. It is the first DAO pistol I have ever owned. I cannot deal with the long trigger pull either. I went to the gun store and tried the trigger pull on all the DAO pocket pistols. The best I found was the newest Ruger LCP with the Red trigger. The trigger break is 2/3 what the Bodyguard is. I am selling my Bodyguard, and may buy the Ruger. The trigger kit for the BG .380 is around $ 100. I just do not want to put another $ 100 into a gun that should have come with a decent trigger pull to begin with.

I purchased the short stroke kit for my .380. It made a small difference....it shortened the length of the pull which helps. Not much else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back